AeroTuff Realtree Max-5 1500
Receive free Standard shipping on every order placed within the continental US. In stock items generally arrive within 5 to 7 business days. Free shipping not available to Alaska and Hawaii.
Receive free return shipping on every order. When you place an order, you will receive a pre-paid return shipping label. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply use the pre-paid label to send them back to us free of charge.
LIMITED AVAILABILITY Due to high demand, we are sold out of many sizes for this season. New stock will be arriving in July 2015.
Built with the same revolutionary technology as our AeroHead™ hunting boots, the AeroTuff is the most comfortable and lightest weight wader in its class. The boots feature AeroForm™ polyurethane over neoprene construction, which delivers superior comfort in a lightweight, flexible and durable form. Combined with Brush Tuff abrasion-resistant material on the upper and Armor Welded seams for unbeatable waterproof protection, the AeroTuff redefines comfort and durability in the field.
- LaCrosse AeroForm™ technology features a revolutionary polyurethane over neoprene construction, which provides an extremely lightweight and flexible glove-like feel to the boot
- The heavyweight 7mm neoprene sock combined with AeroForm™ technology provides a warmth equivalent to 1500 grams of insulation in the boot
- Heavyweight 5mm insulating neoprene upper
- Abrasion-resistant protection from LaCrosse Brush Tuff bi-directional material
- Polyurethane protective coating on knees and seat for added durability
- Armor Weld liquid rubber sealant over double stitched seams for uncompromising waterproof protection
- Top loading pocket, hand warmer and removable internal waterproof pocket provides ample, accessible storage
- Buckle with Velcro straps can be used as a belt when the wader is folded down
- AeroTuff outsole quickly sheds mud and debris while providing excellent traction on varying terrain
- Designed with waterfowlers in mind, the Realtree® MAX-5 pattern offers maximum effectiveness for concealment in environments from flooded marshes to open fields.
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
Oredered size 9 boot which is the same size lacrosse Aerohead head boots that I wear. These waders were extremely hard to get on and very tight. I barely got them off with a boot jack. I also ordered the stout size I'm 5'8" 180 lbs. for the inseam length and I could almost fit 2 of me in the chest area. They look very durable and will be sending them back for a size 10 regular. I have always liked Lacrossse boots and I am surprised that the fit wasn't spot on.
- Was this a gift?:
There are three main things wrong with these waders. First of all the boots are so tight on my feet that it feels like I am losing blood flow to my feet. Secondly the built in ankle thing is horrible. It is so tight on my calfs that it makes my legs feel like they are about to cramp. And finally the waders are not that worm. I got these for my hunt to Arkansas but there is absolutely NO way I would ware these out there they are way to thin.
- Was this a gift?:
- Boots Very Comfortabl
- Boots Very Comfortable
- Length Of King Is Great
- Plenty In Chest Area
- Boot Sized Down For Me
- Calf Is Too Tight
- Double Layered
- Is Too Tight
- Knees Could Stand To Be
- Neoprene At Top Of Boot
- Neoprene Calf Too Tight
- Cold Weather Duck Hunting
I broke down and recently purchased the new Lacrosse Aerotuff 1500 waders. They are extremely nice ($$) and have worked awesome the 3 times I have used them.
The boots are a size down for me. I wear an 11 in Alphaburly Pro and I needed a size 10 boot in this wader. I am 6 FT. 270 lbs. and I ordered a size King 10.
Their biggest downfall is they have a neoprene wrap to seal the top of the boot to the legs. This wrap is extremely, extremely tight on my normal sized calf. Because they are soo tight, I can not get the legs pulled up all the way. This causes the top of the boot to bunch up, which I believe could lead to premature wear on seams. I have called a couple of times, and Lacrosse says they have not had any other complaints yet.
This is very strange to me considering how all of Lacrosse's 16" and 18" boots fit me so well in the calf area.
The knees could stand to be double layered.
If these issues were fixed, and the wader held up to the test of time.....They could be the best wader I have had to date.