AeroTuff Realtree Max-5 1500
Receive free Standard shipping on every order placed within the continental US. In stock items generally arrive within 5 to 7 business days. Free shipping not available to Alaska and Hawaii.
Receive free return shipping on every order. When you place an order, you will receive a pre-paid return shipping label. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply use the pre-paid label to send them back to us free of charge.
Built with the same revolutionary technology as our AeroHead™ hunting boots, the AeroTuff is the most comfortable and lightest weight wader in its class. The boots feature AeroForm™ polyurethane over neoprene construction, which delivers superior comfort in a lightweight, flexible and durable form. Combined with Brush Tuff abrasion-resistant material on the upper and Armor Welded seams for unbeatable waterproof protection, the AeroTuff redefines comfort and durability in the field.
- LaCrosse AeroForm™ technology features a revolutionary polyurethane over neoprene construction, which provides an extremely lightweight and flexible glove-like feel to the boot
- The heavyweight 7mm neoprene sock combined with AeroForm™ technology provides a warmth equivalent to 1500 grams of insulation in the boot
- Heavyweight 5mm insulating neoprene upper
- Abrasion-resistant protection from LaCrosse Brush Tuff bi-directional material
- Polyurethane protective coating on knees and seat for added durability
- Armor Weld liquid rubber sealant over double stitched seams for uncompromising waterproof protection
- Top loading pocket, hand warmer and removable internal waterproof pocket provides ample, accessible storage
- Buckle with Velcro straps can be used as a belt when the wader is folded down
- AeroTuff outsole quickly sheds mud and debris while providing excellent traction on varying terrain
- Designed with waterfowlers in mind, the Realtree® MAX-5 pattern offers maximum effectiveness for concealment in environments from flooded marshes to open fields.