AeroTuff Realtree Max-5 1500
Receive free Standard shipping on every order placed within the continental US. In stock items generally arrive within 5 to 7 business days. Free shipping not available to Alaska and Hawaii.
Receive free return shipping on every order. When you place an order, you will receive a pre-paid return shipping label. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply use the pre-paid label to send them back to us free of charge.
TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE Due to high demand, we are sold out of the AeroTuff wader for this season. New stock will be arriving in April 2015.
Built with the same revolutionary technology as our AeroHead™ hunting boots, the AeroTuff is the most comfortable and lightest weight wader in its class. The boots feature AeroForm™ polyurethane over neoprene construction, which delivers superior comfort in a lightweight, flexible and durable form. Combined with Brush Tuff abrasion-resistant material on the upper and Armor Welded seams for unbeatable waterproof protection, the AeroTuff redefines comfort and durability in the field.
- LaCrosse AeroForm™ technology features a revolutionary polyurethane over neoprene construction, which provides an extremely lightweight and flexible glove-like feel to the boot
- The heavyweight 7mm neoprene sock combined with AeroForm™ technology provides a warmth equivalent to 1500 grams of insulation in the boot
- Heavyweight 5mm insulating neoprene upper
- Abrasion-resistant protection from LaCrosse Brush Tuff bi-directional material
- Polyurethane protective coating on knees and seat for added durability
- Armor Weld liquid rubber sealant over double stitched seams for uncompromising waterproof protection
- Top loading pocket, hand warmer and removable internal waterproof pocket provides ample, accessible storage
- Buckle with Velcro straps can be used as a belt when the wader is folded down
- AeroTuff outsole quickly sheds mud and debris while providing excellent traction on varying terrain
- Designed with waterfowlers in mind, the Realtree® MAX-5 pattern offers maximum effectiveness for concealment in environments from flooded marshes to open fields.