Brush Tuff Extreme ATS Realtree Max-5 1600G
Receive free Standard shipping on every order placed within the continental US. In stock items generally arrive within 5 to 7 business days. Free shipping not available to Alaska and Hawaii.
Receive free return shipping on every order. When you place an order, you will receive a pre-paid return shipping label. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply use the pre-paid label to send them back to us free of charge.
The tough, feature-packed Brush-Tuff Extreme ATS (Advanced Tracking System) hunting wader provides the ultimate in warm, waterproof protection. It uses heavyweight 5mm fleece lined neoprene with abrasion-resistant, bidirectional Brush Tuff material for the chest and legs, while 1600 G. ThinsulateTM Ultra Insulation lines the boot to keep feet warm in the coldest water. An aggressive ATS outsole system provides traction in wet, muddy conditions.
- Uncompromising waterproof protection
- Heavyweight 5mm fleece-lined insulating neoprene upper
- Abrasion resistant protection from LaCrosse Brush Tuff bi-directional material
- Top loading pocket and hand warmer with built in shell holder
- Double stitched seams and polyurethane reinforced knees for added durability
- Buckled straps can be used as a belt when the wader is folded down
- ATS outsole for advanced traction and stability
- Designed with waterfowlers in mind, the Realtree® MAX-5 pattern offers maximum effectiveness for concealment in environments from flooded marshes to open fields.
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
- Design flaw
- Seam Leaks
- Holding Shotgun Shells
worked great first few times out, then the neoprene and armour between the knee pads started breaking open. looked like a good design but when waders only lasted part of a season very dissapointing. willing to give lacrosse another chance but these waders function well but only last a couple months.
- Was this a gift?:
- Warm Comfortable Dry
- haven't found one yet
- Shell Holder Pockets
Going on the fourth season with these waders, and finally sprung a leak. Hunting marsh land every chance possible. From walking through needle grass, sunk in mud up to my waist, busting through thickets and breaking ice. Best waders I have ever owned. Recommend lacrosse to anyone.
- Was this a gift?: