Super Brush Tuff Realtree Max-5 1200G
Receive free Standard shipping on every order placed within the contiguous US. In stock items generally arrive within 5 to 7 business days. Free shipping not available to Alaska and Hawaii.
Receive free return shipping on every order. When you return an item, you will be guided to print a pre-paid return shipping label. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply use the pre-paid label to send them back to us free of charge.
The feature-rich Brush-Tuff wader delivers everything a serious hunter expects in the field. Heavyweight, 5mm jersey-lined neoprene features abrasion-resistant, bidirectional Brush Tuff material and reinforced knees and seat for added durability. Armor Weld rubber sealant over double stitched seams ensures complete waterproof protection. 1200 grams of Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation line the boot to keep feet warm in the coldest water.
- Heavyweight, 5mm jersey-lined insulating neoprene upper
- Abrasion resistant protection from LaCrosse Brush Tuff bi-directional material
- Armor Weld liquid rubber sealant over double stitched seams for uncompromising waterproof protection
- Polyurethane protective coating on knees and seat for added durability
- Top loading pocket and hand warmer
- Buckled strap with capabilities to create a belt when the wader is folded down
- Boot lined with 1200 grams of Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation with a 9mm felt midsole for warmth around and under the foot
- Trac-Lite outstole for superior traction in snow, mud and loose terrain
- Designed with waterfowlers in mind, the Realtree® MAX-5 pattern offers maximum effectiveness for concealment in environments from flooded marshes to open fields.