Onalaska Zip Brown 400G Pac Boots
Receive free Standard shipping on every order placed within the continental US. In stock items generally arrive within 5 to 7 business days. Free shipping not available to Alaska and Hawaii.
Receive free return shipping on every order. When you place an order, you will receive a pre-paid return shipping label. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply use the pre-paid label to send them back to us free of charge.
The Onalaska is a revolutionary lightweight pac boot design featuring our innovative Ice Shield technology where 13mm of foam compresses to 4mm to provide insulating warmth alongside waterproof and abrasion resistant protection.
- Convenient zip closure
- Abrasion resistant leather with lightweight and rugged nylon upper
- Moisture wicking comfort collar padding
- Ice Shield technology provides insulating warmth with abrasion resistant protection
- Gaiter loop
- 400G insulation
- Layered insulating footbed
- Thick, cushioning EVA midsole
- Trempalo outsole design for athletic performance and superior traction on snow and ice
- Ice Shield technology provides insulating warmth with waterproof and abrasion resistant protection
- 7" height
- 3.3 pounds
- Rated for temperatures as low as -40° Learn More
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about LaCrosse Onalaska Zip Brown 400G Pac Boots:
Just purchased this style of boot only the black version. I got it home and tried them on. When I zipped up the first boot the zipper teeth came apart within 1 inch of the bottom. I tried to get the zipper back down (or they would not come off) and one side came off the teeth. None of the teeth broke or came off. I was unable to get the zipper back in a working order. The boots appeared to be of high quality except for the zipper. They Should have use a heavy duty zipper instead of a cheap one. So disappointed.
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to width
- Was this a gift?: