Adamas™ 6" Brown Plain Toe Work Boots
Receive free Standard shipping on every order placed within the continental US. In stock items generally arrive within 5 to 7 business days. Free shipping not available to Alaska and Hawaii.
Receive free return shipping on every order. When you place an order, you will receive a pre-paid return shipping label. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply use the pre-paid label to send them back to us free of charge.
The Adamas™ was designed for workers who demand the ultimate in toughness and comfort. These waterproof, slip-resistant boots are wrapped in thick full-grain leather. They also feature diamond-plated protective rubber panels on the toe and heel. Inside, the Adamas offers remarkable comfort thanks to four layers of cushioning and LaCrosse Dry-Core™ liners.
- 30 Day Comfort Guarantee: we guarantee the comfort and support of our Quad technology. Love it for 30 days or your money back. learn more
- Dry-Core lining is a highly engineered, waterproof, scent-free barrier that lines the entire boot for 100% protection. Not only does Dry-Core block water from entering the boot, it also absorbs moisture in the boot and transfers it away from your foot.
- Full-grain leather upper provides excellent comfort and long term durability
- Diamond plated abrasion resistant rubber toe and heel give extreme durability in heavy use areas
- Quad Impact® technology featuring four layers of cushioning and shock absorption
- Removable PU footbed
- 90º heel Quad® Impact oustole features oil and slip resistance combined with athletic performance
- Nylon shank
- 6" height
- 3.6 lbs
Reviewed by 5 customers
Displaying reviews 1-5
- Every Day Wear
- General construction
Most comfortable boots I,ve worn in 35 years. Great support. I have just orderd the 8 inch insulated ones for winter.
- Awesome Looking
I purchased Adamas 6 inch work boots about 6 months ago and now have recieved my new Adamas 600 gram insulated. In 40 or more years these are by far the most comfortable boots I ever wore. That includes my combat boots in Nam. I even take the insoles out for my orthodics (flat feet). Oh by the way they are awesome looking and waterproof as well.
Jeff S. 59
- Long Lasting
- Daily Wear
you my boots for work and school
- Comfortable fit
- Not durable
- Light Use
I am a home builder so I used these in all aspects of building from foundation to finish work.While they are comfortable and reasonably water resistant at first, they fell apart quickly.the sole came completly apart in less than a year. Most of that time was in the summer when the conditions are not as bad.I had previously had the Quad boots which lasted me three years.When I bought these I thought they were a newer model of the Quads but these are not nearly as good.
- Full grain leather
- None yet
I just bought these a week ago, so I don't have a lot of experience with them, BUT these are the boots I have been looking for. Un-insulated, water-proof, real leather (not that nubuck junk). These boots have some definite break-in time, but any good boot made out of real leather will. So far, I am very pleased with them.