Adamas™ 8" Brown Steel Toe Work Boots
Receive free Standard shipping on every order placed within the continental US. In stock items generally arrive within 5 to 7 business days. Free shipping not available to Alaska and Hawaii.
Receive free return shipping on every order. When you place an order, you will receive a pre-paid return shipping label. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply use the pre-paid label to send them back to us free of charge.
The Adamas HD was designed for workers who demand the ultimate in toughness and comfort. These waterproof, slip-resistant boots are wrapped in thick full-grain leather. They also feature diamond-plated protective rubber panels on the toe and heel. Inside, the Adamas offers remarkable comfort thanks to four layers of cushioning and LaCrosse Dry-Core™ liners.
- 30 Day Comfort Guarantee: we guarantee the comfort and support of our Quad technology. Love it for 30 days or your money back. learn more
- Dry-Core lining is a highly engineered, waterproof, scent-free barrier that lines the entire boot for 100% protection. Not only does Dry-Core block water from entering the boot, it also absorbs moisture in the boot and transfers it away from your foot.
- Full-grain leather upper provides excellent durability
- Diamond plated abrasion resistant rubber toe and heel give extreme durability in heavy use areas
- 90º heel Quad® Impact oustole features oil and slip resistance combined with athletic performance
- Quad Impact® technology featuring four layers of cushioning and shock absorption
- Removable PU footbed
- Nylon shank
- 8" height
- 4.4 lbs per pair
- Steel safety toe meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
- Comfortable (4)
Reviewed by 9 customers
- Ankle coverage
- Farm work
well for being stepped on
- Nicest feel on feet
went though 3 pairs of the Adamas boots all differnt because when went to get replace were out of everything, the boots ripped in half the first time within a month the sole would come unglued within a month after that
- Bad workmanship
bought 3 pair and all 3 stitching ripped out in back above the heel
- Their cheep
- Stiching ripped at heel
- Dry areas
I bought this boot for my husband to use at work. He had them for a month and a half when the stiching in the heel started to come apart. He can still use them at work but whenever it rains (which it does in Oregon A LOT) his foot gets wet. Obviously attention to quailty and design was not given to this product. Will not be buying this brand again.
I work in the oil field in Alaska.I like the fit of the boots the interface between the hard rubber and the leather is not so strong .I have had the boots 6mo.and the heal split at the seam ankle.