Extreme Tough 6" Brown
Receive free Standard shipping on every order placed within the continental US. In stock items generally arrive within 5 to 7 business days. Free shipping not available to Alaska and Hawaii.
Receive free return shipping on every order. When you place an order, you will receive a pre-paid return shipping label. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply use the pre-paid label to send them back to us free of charge.
Built with the toughest full grain leather, an armor of an abrasion and chemical resistance to oil, gas and barnyard chemicals, the fortitude of an oil and slip resistant outsole and a fortress of Dry-Core waterproof protection, the Extreme Tough boot isn't just tough, it's Extreme.
- Dry-Core is our highly engineered, waterproof barrier that lines the entire boot for 100% protection that allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping you dry and comfortable all day long
- Full grain leather combined with 360° Helcor® offers extreme abrasion resistance and is resistant to barnyard chemicals oil and gas
- Welt construction offers proven long-term durability combined with increased underfoot stability due to a wider platform
- Foreman 90° heel oil and slip resistant outsole blends outdoor traction and durability with extreme indoor comfort
- Steel shank
- 6" height
- 3.2 lbs per pair
Chemical TestingTest Performed: Chemical Penetration on Helcor Leather
Test Method Used: ASTM F 903
Chemicals Tested: ACETONE, AMMONIUM HYDROXIDE (30%), AMMONIUM SULFATE (30%), ANILINE, BUTYL ALCOHOL, CALCIUM HYDROXIDE, CARBON DISULFIDE, CHLOROX (6%), DIESEL FUEL, ETHYLENE GLYCOL, FORMIC ACID, GAS (Unleaded), HYDROCHLORIC ACID (35%), HYDROFLUORIC ACID (50%), HYDROGEN PEROXIDE (50%), METHYL ETHYL KETONE, NAPHTA, NITRIC ACID (70%), OLEIC ACID "Animal Fats", POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE (45%), POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, PHOSPHORIC ACID (85%), SODIUM HYDROXIDE (30%), SULFURIC ACID (30%), TOLUNE, XYLOL FIDE
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
- Good traction
- Sole Seperated After 3 Mo
- Casual Wear
im a welder and i loved these boots, the helcor is very tough, but after just 2wks of working in rain, snow the sole started seperating and by 3 months the whole inside of right boot has came off the sole.
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to width
- Was this a gift?:
- Not durable
The walking rubber sole of the boot, after less then a year's worth of moderate use, has lost its adhesiveness to the boot. Also, the toe of the boot is showing more wear then expected after the amount of use. I have never put these boots through un-normal working conditions.