Extreme Tough 600G Non Metallic Safety Toe
Receive free Standard shipping on every order placed within the continental US. In stock items generally arrive within 5 to 7 business days. Free shipping not available to Alaska and Hawaii.
Receive free return shipping on every order. When you place an order, you will receive a pre-paid return shipping label. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply use the pre-paid label to send them back to us free of charge.
This Extreme Tough Green Diamond® boot is so extreme it literally has diamonds embedded in the outsole. We leveraged a unique traction technology which was originally developed for snow tires. Along with advanced traction, this boot has Helcor® leather, which is more like steel and is tested against 25 chemicals like oil and gas and sulfuric acid. And it's waterproof, insulated and has a non-metallic safety too. This boot is ideal for anyone working outdoors. But with its high grip rubber compound it maintains traction in industrial indoors too. We just don't recommend wearing it in your house. (Your wood floors will thank you.)
- Dry-Core is our highly engineered, waterproof barrier that lines the entire boot for 100% protection that allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping you dry and comfortable all day long
- 600 grams of Thinsulate Ultra Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates
- Full grain leather combined with 360° Helcor® offers extreme abrasion resistance and is resistant to barnyard chemicals oil and gas
- Welt construction offers proven long-term durability combined with increased underfoot stability due to a wider platform
- Green Diamond® outsole is a specially formulated compound of rubber with industrial grade green diamonds. The diamonds go 5mm deep so as you wear through the outsole, new diamond flakes are constantly being exposed. 90 degree heel.
- Steel shank
- 8" height
- 5.0 lbs per pair
- The non-metallic safety toe wont conduct heat or cold to the foot, and meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-05 M I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels
Chemical TestingTest Performed: Chemical Penetration on Helcor Leather
Test Method Used: ASTM F 903
Chemicals Tested: ACETONE, AMMONIUM HYDROXIDE (30%), AMMONIUM SULFATE (30%), ANILINE, BUTYL ALCOHOL, CALCIUM HYDROXIDE, CARBON DISULFIDE, CHLOROX (6%), DIESEL FUEL, ETHYLENE GLYCOL, FORMIC ACID, GAS (Unleaded), HYDROCHLORIC ACID (35%), HYDROFLUORIC ACID (50%), HYDROGEN PEROXIDE (50%), METHYL ETHYL KETONE, NAPHTA, NITRIC ACID (70%), OLEIC ACID "Animal Fats", POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE (45%), POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, PHOSPHORIC ACID (85%), SODIUM HYDROXIDE (30%), SULFURIC ACID (30%), TOLUNE, XYLOL FIDE
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
Yeah... i build railroad tracks all year long in the dead of winter. These are the best boots i have worn yet when working in freezing conditions. I have been wearing the boots 10 to 14 hour shifts on ice and rock they have yeld up this winter and super comfortable... toes get cold slightly cold when temps dip below -20 degrees.. only thing i would change is steel toe for composite toe when working in extreme cold... but over all best winter boot i have worn...also currently wear these boots for comfort in the spring... they are a little warm for the higher temp but i enjoy the comfort ... will buy again in the future... looking for non thinsulate boots for the summer..
- Great traction
- Longest lasting boot
- Needs non insulated
- Only last 6 months
- Out side work
Overall its the best boot i bought so far. Very comfortable and great traction. Only problem i have is wish they was offered in a non insulated version. And still tryin to find a boot that will last me more than 6 months but im very happy with these.
- Good fit very comfortable
This is a great boot. Extreamly tough boot. Cleans up easy at the end of the day. It fits extreamly well and is very comfortable. The boots are very warm and after several hours in the water my feet were still dry. I cant say enough about this boot.