Brakeman™ 8" Non-Metallic Safety Toe Work Boots
Receive free Standard shipping on every order placed within the continental US. In stock items generally arrive within 5 to 7 business days. Free shipping not available to Alaska and Hawaii.
Receive free return shipping on every order. When you place an order, you will receive a pre-paid return shipping label. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply use the pre-paid label to send them back to us free of charge.
Every line of work has unique needs. We built the Brakeman specifically to stand up to the rigors of the railroad. Its thick leather and stands up to oil and chemical spills while its specialized outsoles provide superior grip in every season.
- Dry-Core™ lining is a highly engineered, waterproof, scent-free barrier that lines the entire boot for 100% protection. Not only does Dry-Core block water from entering the boot, it also absorbs moisture in the boot and transfers it away from your foot.
- Full-grain leather upper provides comfort and excellent long term durability
- Vibram® pyramid rubber vamp provides chemical and abrasion resistance
- Goodyear welt construction with abrasion resistant stitching and laces
- 90º heel Vibram® Dri-Ice outsole is oil and slip resistant with superior traction in hot, cold, and wet climates
- Fiberglass shank
- 8" height
- 4.8 lbs per pair
- Non-metallic toe is lighter than steel and meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-05 M I/75 C/75 EH standards. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels