Highwall 8" Brown 1000G MET/NMT
Receive free Standard shipping on every order placed within the continental US. In stock items generally arrive within 5 to 7 business days. Free shipping not available to Alaska and Hawaii.
Receive free return shipping on every order. When you place an order, you will receive a pre-paid return shipping label. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply use the pre-paid label to send them back to us free of charge.
This sturdy waterproof boot was built in collaboration with miners. From GORE-TEX® lined full-grain leather to safety features like the metatarsal guard this boot is made for the demands of mining.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- 1000G Thinsulate Ultra Insulation for those needing protection in extreme cold conditions
- Triple-stitched, 2mm waterproof full-grain leather for extreme performance and abrasion resistance
- Protective Vibram® pyramid rubber heel and toe provides abrasion and chemical resistance in high wear areas
- 90° heel Vibram® Dri-Ice oil and slip resistant outsole is specially formulated for maintaining reliable traction in extreme cold conditions
- Fiberglass shank
- 8" height
- 6.4 lbs per pair
- Non-metallic safety toe, Flex Shield II midsole, and internal MetFlex metatarsal guardmeet or exceed ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 MT EH PR standards and CSA Z195-09,Grade 1, Electric-Shock Resistant standards
- Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
- Warm (3)
Reviewed by 4 customers
Displaying reviews 1-4
- Cold Weather
- Wet Weather
Work in the oilfield on drilling rigs. My only complaint is the eyelets wear fast and cut laces easily. Have a few cracks in the black outershell, but they are still waterproof. Worn them frequently with minimal wear to the boot itself. Will be trying the pull-ons next
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to width
- Was this a gift?:
I work demolition and this boot has stood up to all the abuse. My feet never get cold or wet.
- Easy Cleanup
- very warm
I work in the oilfield in North Dakota and Wyoming, where temps drop to as low as 60 below 0 and absolutely love these boots. Most of the time my feet are sweating. Feet not a concern in these boots. Well worth the money.
- Cutting firewood
- Gas field inspections
I wear the longwall boots in the summer and the highwall boots in the winter. I prefer the highwalls over the longwalls. I used to work underground in a coal mine for which the longwalls were designed. Now I am out of that arena and I prefer the shorter 8in highwalls over the 10in longwalls. The highwall is hands down the absolute best metatarsal boot that I have ever worn. It keeps your feet dry, warm, and comfortable all day long while reducing fatigue because of them being extremely comfortable. Great boot, keep up the good work!