Highwall 8" Brown MET/NMT
Receive free Standard shipping on every order placed within the continental US. In stock items generally arrive within 5 to 7 business days. Free shipping not available to Alaska and Hawaii.
Receive free return shipping on every order. When you place an order, you will receive a pre-paid return shipping label. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply use the pre-paid label to send them back to us free of charge.
This sturdy waterproof boot was built in collaboration with miners. From GORE-TEX® lined full-grain leather to safety features like the metatarsal guard this boot is made for the demands of mining.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Triple-stitched, 2mm waterproof full-grain leather for extreme performance and abrasion resistance
- Protective Vibram® pyramid rubber heel and toe provides abrasion and chemical resistance in high wear areas
- 90° heel Vibram® Highwall oil and slip resistant outsole has an agressive lug pattern that promotes debris release while providing extreme traction
- Fiberglass shank
- 8" height
- 5.0 lbs per pair
- Non-metallic safety toe, Flex Shield II midsole, and internal MetFlex metatarsal guardmeet or exceed ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 MT EH PR standards and CSA Z195-09, Grade 1, Electric-Shock Resistant standards
- Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
Reviewed by 5 customers
Displaying reviews 1-5
- 8 inch
- Composite toe
- Met Guard
- Sole Threads
After 3 pairs the downfall of these boots is that after 4-5 months the sole threads start coming undone and they are not waterproof anymore
I work for a sewer service installing new systems or city sewer lines. whether i am running heavy equipment or in the ditch bar none these are the most comfortable, dry and reliable boots i have ever owned! I have work outdoors nearly twenty years and have never owned a better pair of boots. I have tried many brands and prices of boots but these have been the best! They are on the higher end for price but you really do get what you pay for! Lacrosse should be proud of the workmanship and quality. BRAVO!
- Comfortable and long last
- Eyes tear up shoelaces
- Everyday mining
on here to buy my second pair of these mining boots. First pair lasted through everyday hard use for over a year an a half. They held tight in water and rubber soles never cracked in awful terrain. I'll gladly pick up shoelaces every few months to wear a comfortable dry boot. If these ones last as long as the last ones I'll be more than satisfied.
- Dont last
- Dosent last a year
- Eats shoes lasses
- Falls apart
- RIP OFF
- Waiste your money
i am a field service mechanic i drive around to mines and farms and other shop to perform engine repairs,i have had boots that cost half as much last twice as long the boots dont hurt my feet which is the only positive thing about them other than that they are a waiste of money. bought them in june of last year and now the souls are separating,boots are cracking open around the toe and the eyelets for the lasses are worn so bad it cuts them.
I HAVE A PAIR OF HIGHWALL MINERS 10 INCH BOOT 200 G ,JUST GOT THESE SURFACE MINER 8 INCH BOOT FOR THE SUMMER. I WORK IN A COAL MINE I HAVE TRIED MATTERHORN,WOLVERINE,HY-TEST AND RED WING. THESE LACROSSE HIGHWALL MINERS ARE THE BEST.KEEP MAKING THESE THEY ARE GREAT.