Highwall Wellington 11" Brown MET/NMT
Receive free Standard shipping on every order placed within the continental US. In stock items generally arrive within 5 to 7 business days. Free shipping not available to Alaska and Hawaii.
Receive free return shipping on every order. When you place an order, you will receive a pre-paid return shipping label. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply use the pre-paid label to send them back to us free of charge.
This sturdy waterproof boot was built in collaboration with miners. From GORE-TEX® lined full-grain leather to safety features like the metatarsal guard this boot is made for the rigorous demands of surface mining.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Triple-stitched, 2mm waterproof full-grain leather gives long term endurance in harsh mining conditions
- Protective Vibram® pyramid rubber heel and toe provides abrasion and chemical resistance in high wear areas
- Side pull loops add to the easy slip on / off design
- Vibram® Highwall outsold features a 90º heel, oil and slip resistant rubber compound, and superior debris shedding with Foreign Object Debris (FOD) release
- Fiberglass shank
- 11" height
- 5.6 lbs per pair
- Non-metallic safety toe, Flex Shield II midsole, and internal MetFlex metatarsal guard won't conduct cold or heat and meet or exceed ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 MT EH PR standards. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- A little stiff
- Oil and gas
I work in the oil fields. I have used several different brands of boot, Matterhorn, lacrosse, rocky, justin, ect ect.
The Lacrosse Laceup mining boots has been choice for all of our employees for many years. The rugged material does not suffer from the drying, cracking, and dissentegration that leather boots suffer from.
The added slip-on style makes these boots perfect!