Receive free Standard shipping on every order placed within the continental US. In stock items generally arrive within 5 to 7 business days. Free shipping not available to Alaska and Hawaii.
Receive free return shipping on every order. When you place an order, you will receive a pre-paid return shipping label. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply use the pre-paid label to send them back to us free of charge.
Keep your feet warm, and safe while operating equipment and other tasks on the job. We've combined a quality winter boot with the protection of a non-metallic safety toe that won't transmit cold as steel and alloy do. The full-grain waterproof leather upper is lined with Thinsulate insulation and a Dry-Core waterproof barrier. An abrasion resistant rand provides extra protection and durability.
- Dry-Core is our highly engineered, waterproof barrier that lines the entire boot for 100% protection that allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping you dry and comfortable all day long
- 1000 grams of ThinsulateUltra Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in extreme cold climates
- Designed for indoor / outdoor cold use applications like equipment operation
- Bear Trap outsole for cold weather traction and debris release
- Nylon shank
- 10" height
- 6.8 lbs per pair
- The non-metallic safety toe wont conduct heat or cold to the foot, and meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-05 M I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Bad matierials
- More expensive
- Sole's dont last
- very narrow width
- Weigh down box it came in
In my opinion and the rest of the guys I work with, These are the absolute worst boots Lacrosse has ever made. The boot that was before this one, or preveous model was by far the BEST boot they made. Why in the world they switched to this horable thing we would love to know. The preveous boot was very comfy, warm, lasting, and the whole boot bent in all the right places and was reinforced at those points to last longer. Usually I have had Rocky snow boots for work and they would not last one winter. I got the Lacrosse pack boot before this model and it has lasted 4 years and been the absolute best. Then a few years ago we looked for some new boots and found they only sold these. We tried them but only had them for a few days and took them back b/c of horrible comfort. They felt and moved like they were made of PLASTIC!! The others had leather all over. This one had more plastic and it felt like it too and was MORE EXPENSIVE!!! So more expensive for a [*] boot... WASTE OF MONEY!!! DONT BUY!! Hopefuly Lacrosse will bring back the others and make MANY men very happy...