Economy Hip Boot 32" Black ST
Receive free Standard shipping on every order placed within the continental US. In stock items generally arrive within 5 to 7 business days. Free shipping not available to Alaska and Hawaii.
Receive free return shipping on every order. When you place an order, you will receive a pre-paid return shipping label. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply use the pre-paid label to send them back to us free of charge.
The rugged Economy Hip Boot provides great protection in muddy, grimy job sites. They are made of 100% waterproof, abrasion-resistant rubber and have a steel toe that meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH. A slip-resistant Diamond Bar outsole provides excellent traction.
- 100% waterproof protection
- Extra rubber protective toecap
- Slip-resistant Diamond Bar outsole for excellent traction on varied surfaces
- Steel shank
- 32" height
- 7 lbs per pair
- Steel safety toe meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Not Durable/ Wears Easily
- Harsh Terrain
- Heavy Loads
- Wet Conditions
Comments about LaCrosse Economy Steel Toe Hip Boots:
Use it for underground water utility work. Must be low bid because the pair i had in 2002 are still good with a steel shank. These new ones say they have a steel shank but dont. We cut one open. They tear easy in mud and just plain dont hold up. Cant believe they meet electrical requirement when water runs right through them
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to width
- Arch Type:
- High Arch
- Was this a gift?: