ZXT Insulator III Chest Black
Receive free Standard shipping on every order placed within the continental US. In stock items generally arrive within 5 to 7 business days. Free shipping not available to Alaska and Hawaii.
Receive free return shipping on every order. When you place an order, you will receive a pre-paid return shipping label. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply use the pre-paid label to send them back to us free of charge.
Built with rugged ozone and tear resistant premium rubber, the ZXT Insulator is designed to keep you dry in the messiest environments for the long haul. Polymeric insulation and a wool felt insole add warmth around the foot and the reinforced panels on the legs and upper offer added protection and durability.
- Ozone-resistant, abrasion-resistant rubber offers 100% waterproof protection. ZXT rubber is a premium compound of rubber that has a high tensile strength, which means greater tear-resistance and greater durability
- Trac-Lite outsole delivers outstanding all-around traction in mud, snow and other loose terrain
- 9mm wool felt insole and polymeric foam insulation for added warmth
- Rubber reinforced leg/stomach areas
- Removable EVA footbed adds cushioning for all day comfort
- Steel shank
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Ankle Support
- Arch Support
- Comfortable/No Break-In
- Great Traction
- Water Resistant
- Cold Weather
- Wet Conditions
Comments about LaCrosse ZXT Insulator III Chest Work Boots:
In 1991 I bought a pair of LaCrosse rubber chest waders to use in a study of the mortality rate of mallard ducklings. From April to September of that year I used the waders every single day for over 8 hours each day. After that, I used them primarily for waterfowl hunting and have really put them to the test from hunting in flooded timber with submerged roots and stumps to marshes with mucky bottoms to open water with shore ice. They lasted for 14 years! I think that speaks for itself.
- Feels true to size