SPOG 16" Olive Green NMT
Receive free Standard shipping on every order placed within the contiguous US. In stock items generally arrive within 5 to 7 business days. Free shipping not available to Alaska and Hawaii.
Receive free return shipping on every order. When you return an item, you will be guided to print a pre-paid return shipping label. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply use the pre-paid label to send them back to us free of charge.
Chemically tested against 28 industry chemicals, including most chemicals found in the hydraulic fracturing industry, the SPOG features a seamless exterior of chemical resistant dipped latex neoprene, a breathable air mesh lining for inner boot air circulation and a rubber cup outsole with oil and slip resistant traction. It is also electrical hazard rated and the non-metallic safety toe meets or exceed ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards.
- Seamless exterior of chemical resistant dipped latex neoprene
- Adjustable back gusset and strap
- Non-metallic toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Breathable air mesh lining
- Removable EVA footbed
- Fiberglass shank
- LaCrosse® Spog rubber cup outsole featuring oil and slip resistant traction
- Chemically tested against 28 industry chemicals, including many chemicals commonly found in the hydraulic fracturing industry
- 16" height
- 5.9 lbs per pair
Chemical TestingTest Performed: Chemical Penetration
Test Method Used: ASTM F 903
Chemicals Tested: ACETONE, AMMONIUM HYDROXIDE (30%), AMMONIUM SULFATE (30%), ANILINE, BENZENE, BROMINE, BUTYL ALCOHOL, CARBON DISULFIDE, CHLOROX, DIESEL FUEL, ETHYLENE GLYCOL, FORMIC ACID, GAS (unleaded), HYDROCHLORIC ACID (30%) HYDROFLUORIC ACID (50%), HYDROGEN PEROXODE (50%), ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, METHANOL, METHYL ETHYL KETONE, NAPHTA, NITRIC ACID (70%), OLEIC ACID "Animal Fats", PETROLEUM DISTILLATES, PHOSPHORIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE (50%), SULFURIC ACID (30%), TOLUNE, XYLOL FIDE