ZXT Guardsman 16" Rust
Receive free Standard shipping on every order placed within the continental US. In stock items generally arrive within 5 to 7 business days. Free shipping not available to Alaska and Hawaii.
Receive free return shipping on every order. When you place an order, you will receive a pre-paid return shipping label. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply use the pre-paid label to send them back to us free of charge.
Designed to protect in muddy, grimy job sites, these boots are made of ZXT, a premium rubber compound with high-tensile strength for tear resistance and durability. A top strap buckles for an adjustable, secure fit. The chevron-cleated outsole supplies traction and won’t track mud or dirt. This boot features a ribbed vamp to resist snagging, a heel counter to prevent slippage, and a fiberglass shank for lightweight support.
- Ozone-resistant, abrasion-resistant rubber offers 100% waterproof protection. ZXT rubber is a premium compound of rubber that has a high tensile strength, which means greater tear-resistance and greater durability
- Top strap and buckle provide an adjustable, secure fit
- Developed in 1963, LaCrosse® Ankle-Fit design features a narrowed ankle pocket that grips the top of the foot better and locks the heel in place preventing excess rubbing and chafing
- Chevron Cleated outsole is ideal for sloshing through mud and water. The cleats shed mud and debris while giving you great grip and traction on both indoor and outdoor surfaces
- Steel shank
- 16" height
- 4.4 lbs per pair
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Actually waterproof
- Ankle Support
- Arch Support
- Comfortable/No Break-In
- Great Traction
- Water Resistant
- No insulated version
- Wet Conditions
Comments about LaCrosse ZXT Guardsman Work Boots:
I wear "rubber boots" daily. I am on,in or around water for work and play. I could never get Norcross Extra-Tuffs to last me more than 2-3 months before the rands peeled off and/or started leaking. My 1st pair of Guardman's are still WATERPROOF and in one piece after over a year! These are the real Extra-Tuffs! They fit true-to-size and the soles are every bit as good on docks and boats as the aforementioned.
- Feels true to size