Receive free Standard shipping on every order placed within the continental US. In stock items generally arrive within 5 to 7 business days. Free shipping not available to Alaska and Hawaii.
Receive free return shipping on every order. When you place an order, you will receive a pre-paid return shipping label. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply use the pre-paid label to send them back to us free of charge.
The ZXT Knee boot is 100% waterproof and constructed of a premium ZXT rubber compound with a high-tensile strength for greater tear resistance and durability. The Trac-Lite slip-resistant outsole delivers all-around traction in mud and other loose terrain. An extra rubber toecap and shovel arch guard provide additional protection, and the fiberglass shank and removable EVA footbed provide lightweight comfort and arch support.
- Ozone-resistant, abrasion-resistant rubber offers 100% waterproof protection. ZXT rubber is a premium compound of rubber that has a high tensile strength, which means greater tear-resistance and greater durability
- Double-layer, abrasion-resistant toe guard and shovel arch guard for added protection
- Also available in an insulated version
- Removable EVA footbed adds cushioning for all day comfort
- Trac-Lite outsole delivers outstanding all-around traction in mud, snow and other loose terrain
- Fiberglass shank
- 16" height
- 4 lbs per pair
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Water Resistant
- Not Durable/ Wears Easily
Comments about LaCrosse ZXT Knee Work Boots:
This boot was used for pressure cleaning. They never leaked but the bottoms wore down in just 4 months. Lacrosse bring back the Porofort boot they lasted over a year.
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to width
- Was this a gift?: