Utah Brogue II Overshoe 13" Black
Receive free Standard shipping on every order placed within the continental US. In stock items generally arrive within 5 to 7 business days. Free shipping not available to Alaska and Hawaii.
Receive free return shipping on every order. When you place an order, you will receive a pre-paid return shipping label. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply use the pre-paid label to send them back to us free of charge.
Perfect for muddy, messy jobsites, these overshoes are made of a premium ZXT rubber compound with a high-tensile strength for greater tear resistance and durability. The finish is easy to clean and 100% waterproof. The Utah Brogue II boots fit size for size over leather work boots. Traction comes from an aggressive, chevron cleated rubber outsole. A top strap buckles for an adjustable, secure fit.
- Ozone-resistant, abrasion-resistant rubber offers 100% waterproof protection. ZXT rubber is a premium compound of rubber that has a high tensile strength, which means greater tear-resistance and greater durability
- Top strap and buckle provide an adjustable, secure fit
- Nylon fabric lining for easier on / off
- Designed to be used over most plain toe leather work boots
- Diamond Chevron patterned outsole offers excellent traction in wet conditions and is designed not to track mud and dirt
- 14" height
- 4 lbs per pair