Youth Wellington Next G-1
Receive free Standard shipping on every order placed within the continental US. In stock items generally arrive within 5 to 7 business days. Free shipping not available to Alaska and Hawaii.
Receive free return shipping on every order. When you place an order, you will receive a pre-paid return shipping label. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply use the pre-paid label to send them back to us free of charge.
Constructed of a full-grain leather and a lightweight 900 Denier nylon upper, the Youth Wellington offers rugged protection with the ease and comfort of a slip on wellington style.
- Dry-Core is our highly engineered, waterproof barrier that lines the entire boot for 100% protection that allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping you dry and comfortable all day long
- Durable leather plus breathable 900 Denier nylon upper for excellent durability and abrasion resistance
- Side pull loops and slip on design for easy on / off
- Next G-1 features clusters of winter brown hardwood leaves laid over neutral grey tree and limb elements blending into virtually any winter setting
- Wellington Youth outsole features a classic all purpose tread and heel design for sure footing on varied surfaces
- Fiberglass shank
- 8" height
- 2.3 lbs per pair
- Youth sizing 11-6
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great Boot 1st 5 Months
- Poor quality workmanship
- Door Stop Boot Is Defect
Comments about LaCrosse Youth Wellington Next G-1 Hunting Boots:
bought these for my 9 year old for his birthday in 6/13, took very good care of them, not an every day boot, used only when Dad wore his. Treated the leather, when last treating in January of 2014, noticed the boot was separating from the sole on the side, just the right boot. These were not abused at all. This should not have happened. My 9 year old is very sad as I am disappointed.
- Was this a gift?: