Youth Mallard II Mossy Oak Bottomlands 1000G
Receive free Standard shipping on every order placed within the continental US. In stock items generally arrive within 5 to 7 business days. Free shipping not available to Alaska and Hawaii.
Receive free return shipping on every order. When you place an order, you will receive a pre-paid return shipping label. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply use the pre-paid label to send them back to us free of charge.
The Mallard II Waders are constructed of 100% waterproof 3.5mm neoprene, which stretches for a personalized fit and has an additional external layer of our highly abrasion resistant Brush Tuff bi-directional material. With 1000G. Thinsulate Ultra Insulation in the boots, these waders provide the performance needed in all cold wading environments.
- 100% waterproof 3.5 mm stretch insulating neoprene upper
- 1000G Thinsulate Ultra Insulation
- Puncture and abrasion resistance from LaCrosse® Brush Tuff bi-directional material
- Buckled shoulder straps can be used as a belt when folded down
- Double-stitched seams on knees and reinforced seat
- Top-loading pocket and hand warmer
- Mossy Oak® Bottomland® Camouflage
- Youth sizing 13-8