Youth Mallard II Realtree Max-5 1000G
Receive free Standard shipping on every order placed within the contiguous US. In stock items generally arrive within 5 to 7 business days. Free shipping not available to Alaska and Hawaii.
Receive free return shipping on every order. When you return an item, you will be guided to print a pre-paid return shipping label. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply use the pre-paid label to send them back to us free of charge.
The Mallard II waders are constructed of 100% waterproof 3.5mm neoprene, which stretches for a personalized fit. This versatile wader features Brush Tuff abrasion resistant material, double stitched seams and reinforced knees and seat for added durability. The boot is lined with 1000 grams of Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation for ample warmth in cold water.
- Uncompromising waterproof protection
- 3.5mm naturally insulating stretch neoprene upper
- Abrasion resistant protection from LaCrosse Brush Tuff bi-directional material
- Double stitched seams and polyurethane reinforced knees and seat for added durability
- Top loading pocket and hand warmer provide accessible storage
- Buckled strap with capabilities to create a belt when the wader is folded down
- Boot lined with 1000 grams of Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation
- Contoured Ankle-Fit design to prevent heel slippage
- Swamp-Lite outsole for superior traction in snow, mud and loose terrain
- Designed with waterfowlers in mind, the Realtree® MAX-5 pattern offers maximum effectiveness for concealment in environments from flooded marshes to open fields.