Permafrost 10" Black 1000G NMT
Receive free Standard shipping on every order placed within the continental US. In stock items generally arrive within 5 to 7 business days. Free shipping not available to Alaska and Hawaii.
Receive free return shipping on every order. When you place an order, you will receive a pre-paid return shipping label. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply use the pre-paid label to send them back to us free of charge.
Designed for extreme, cold weather, the Permafrost is our premier cold weather work boot. The outsole has large, deep-edging traction for snowy conditions, the waterproof liner has 1000G of stationary Thinsulate insulation to help keep you warm, and a lightweight non-metallic toe provides protection and won’t attract cold.
- Vulcanized black rubber shell bottom with waterproof full-grain leather upper
- 100% waterproof Dry-Core® lining
- Abrasion resistant PU coated leather protection
- 3M® Scotchlite® reflective piping for increased visibility
- 1000G Thinsulate® Ultra insulation
- Lightweight non-metallic toe protection
- Removable dual-density footbed with TPU arch support and PU toe to heel cushioning and protection
- Fiberglass shank
- LaCrosse® Permafrost outsole is an ultra aggressive design featuring a deep lug pattern, a 90° heel for extreme traction in snow and ice, and oil and slip resistant traction
- 10" height
- 6.7 lbs