Steel toe and waterproof protection for extra wet and muddy conditions.Lightweight and always long-wearing, our Premium Knee boots feature our premium, natural rubber that won’t crack in the cold, won’t get soft in the heat and won’t ever let you down when you need it most. Comfortable enough to wear as an everyday work boot, but durable enough to last in the back of the truck for those just-in-case days.
- Ozone & Tear Resistant Rubber
- Built with more natural rubber than most other boots, our hand-laid rubber remains durable and waterproof year after year. Our ZXT rubber is specially formulated to be ozone and tear resistant for added protection.
- Shovel Arch Protection
- We apply an extra layer of rubber underfoot and around the in-step for added protection during shovel impact.
- Toe Guard
- We've added a second layer of rubber to the toe for stronger abrasion resistance in this high-wear area.
- Trac-Lite Outsole
- Our fully vulcanized Trac-Lite outsole is extra durable and ensures that it won’t ever separate. A 90-degree heel and versatile, gripping lug pattern provide traction wherever you tread.
- 5.5 lbs per pair
- Best for Mud, Snow, Slip Resistant
- Removable EVA Footbed
- Steel Shank
- EH Rated, Steel Toe
- ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH
Arctic-70° to 30° F -57° to -1° C
Cold-70° to 50° F -57° to 16° C
Mild-20° to 70° F -29° to 21° C
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Light weight
Comments about LaCrosse Premium Steel Toe Knee Boots:
I needed a heavy duty pair of rubber boots to replace a 20-year-old pair from another company now out of business. On Lacrosse's website, and from the high price, I assumed these would be high-quality, heavy duty boots, and I also assumed (though Lacrosse makes no such representations) that they would be made in the US for this price. But the boots that arrived are cheap, light boots made in China, no different from what I could have bought for a fifth the price in any hardware store. They arrived with some kind of an oily covering that caused a rash on my hands, probably an oil used in casting, that you would have thought Lacrosse would have washed off before delivering to a customer. Save your money, skip these.
- Feels half size too big
- Feels true to width
- Arch Type:
- High Arch
- Was this a gift?: