Premium Steel Toe Knee Boots
Receive free Standard shipping on every order placed within the continental US. In stock items generally arrive within 5 to 7 business days. Free shipping not available to Alaska and Hawaii.
Receive free return shipping on every order. When you place an order, you will receive a pre-paid return shipping label. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply use the pre-paid label to send them back to us free of charge.
The Premium Knee rubber work boot is perfect for a muddy, grimy jobsite. These boots are made of the ZXT™ rubber compound, which is waterproof, ozone resistant, and has a high-tensile strength for durability. An extra protective rubber toe cap and shovel guard further enhance durability and a removable EVA insole provides cushioning comfort. The steel toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH. The Trac-Lite™ slip-resistant outsole delivers all-around traction in mud, snow and other loose terrain, and the contoured heel prevents slippage and provides a more secure fit.
- Ozone-resistant, abrasion-resistant rubber offers 100% waterproof protection. ZXT™ rubber is a premium compound of rubber that has a high tensile strength, which means greater tear-resistance and greater durability
- Contoured heel prevents heel slippage and gives you a more ridged fit
- Double-layer, abrasion-resistant toe guard and shovel arch guard for added protection
- Removable EVA insole adds cushioning for all day comfort
- Trac-Lite™ outsole delivers outstanding all-around traction in mud, snow and other loose terrain
- Steel shank
- 16" height
- 5.5 lbs per pair
- Steel safety toe meets or exceeds ASTM standard ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels