Premium Steel Toe Knee Boots
Receive free Standard shipping on every order placed within the continental US. In stock items generally arrive within 5 to 7 business days. Free shipping not available to Alaska and Hawaii.
Receive free return shipping on every order. When you place an order, you will receive a pre-paid return shipping label. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply use the pre-paid label to send them back to us free of charge.
The Premium Knee rubber work boot is perfect for a muddy, grimy jobsite. These boots are made of the ZXT rubber compound, which is waterproof, ozone resistant, and has a high-tensile strength for durability. An extra protective rubber toe cap and shovel guard further enhance durability and a removable EVA insole provides cushioning comfort. The steel toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH. The Trac-Lite slip-resistant outsole delivers all-around traction in mud, snow and other loose terrain, and the contoured heel prevents slippage and provides a more secure fit.
- Ozone-resistant, abrasion-resistant rubber offers 100% waterproof protection. ZXT rubber is a premium compound of rubber that has a high tensile strength, which means greater tear-resistance and greater durability
- Contoured heel prevents heel slippage and gives you a more ridged fit
- Double-layer, abrasion-resistant toe guard and shovel arch guard for added protection
- Removable EVA insole adds cushioning for all day comfort
- Trac-Lite outsole delivers outstanding all-around traction in mud, snow and other loose terrain
- Steel shank
- 16" height
- 5.5 lbs per pair
- Steel safety toe meets or exceeds ASTM standard ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Light weight
Comments about LaCrosse Premium Steel Toe Knee Boots:
I needed a heavy duty pair of rubber boots to replace a 20-year-old pair from another company now out of business. On Lacrosse's website, and from the high price, I assumed these would be high-quality, heavy duty boots, and I also assumed (though Lacrosse makes no such representations) that they would be made in the US for this price. But the boots that arrived are cheap, light boots made in China, no different from what I could have bought for a fifth the price in any hardware store. They arrived with some kind of an oily covering that caused a rash on my hands, probably an oil used in casting, that you would have thought Lacrosse would have washed off before delivering to a customer. Save your money, skip these.
- Feels half size too big
- Feels true to width
- Arch Type:
- High Arch
- Was this a gift?: