Premium Knee Boot 16" Black SM/ST
Receive free Standard shipping on every order placed within the contiguous US. In stock items generally arrive within 5 to 7 business days. Free shipping not available to Alaska and Hawaii.
Receive free return shipping on every order. When you return an item, you will be guided to print a pre-paid return shipping label. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply use the pre-paid label to send them back to us free of charge.
The Premium Knee rubber work boot is perfect for a muddy, grimy jobsite. These boots are made of the ZXT rubber compound, which is waterproof, ozone resistant, and has a high-tensile strength for durability. An extra protective rubber toe cap and shovel guard further enhance durability and a removable EVA insole provides cushioning comfort. The steel toe and steel midsole meet or exceed ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH PR. The Trac-Lite&trade slip-resistant outsole delivers all-around traction in mud, snow and other loose terrain, and the contoured heel prevents slippage and provides a more secure fit.
- Ozone-resistant, abrasion-resistant rubber offers 100% waterproof protection. ZXT rubber is a premium compound of rubber that has a high tensile strength, which means greater tear-resistance and greater durability
- Contoured heel
- Extra protective rubber toe cap/shovel guard arch
- Trac-Lite outsole delivers outstanding all-around traction in mud, snow and other loose terrain
- Removable EVA insole adds cushioning for all day comfort
- Fiberglass shank
- 16" height
- 5.8 lbs per pair
- Steel safety toe and steel midsole meet or exceed ASTM standard F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH PR. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels