The ideal boot for less than ideal conditions.When it comes to protecting your feet on hazardous jobsites, our rubber formula is relentless. Highly abrasion-resistant, chemical resistant, and waterproof, we add a steel toe and metatarsal guard to our Meta-Pac to meet ASTM standards.
- Ozone & Tear Resistant Rubber
- Built with more natural rubber than most other boots, our hand-laid rubber remains durable and waterproof year after year. Our ZXT rubber is specially formulated to be ozone and tear resistant for added protection.
- Adjustable Top Strap
- Customizable for a secure fit around your calf.
- Trac-Lite Outsole
- Our fully vulcanized Trac-Lite outsole is extra durable and ensures that it won’t ever separate. A 90-degree heel and versatile, gripping lug pattern provide traction wherever you tread.
- 6.6 lbs per pair
- Slip Resistant
- Removable EVA Footbed
- Fiberglass Shank
- EH Rated, Met Guard, PR Midsole, Steel Toe
- ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH PR
Arctic-70° to 30° F -57° to -1° C
Cold-70° to 50° F -57° to 16° C
Mild-20° to 70° F -29° to 21° C
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Arch Support
- Great Traction
- Water Resistant
- Harsh Terrain
- Wet Conditions
Comments about LaCrosse Protecta Safety Toe Met Guard Work Boots:
I've been mining for 40 years. The only boot that comes close to this one is a pair of Lacrosse boots I had in the 1980's. I was a little concerned that they are made in China but after four months of walking on shot rock there is still plenty of tread for traction on slippery surfaces.
- Feels true to size, Feels true to size