Protecta™ Safety Toe Met Guard Work Boots
Receive free Standard shipping on every order placed within the continental US. In stock items generally arrive within 5 to 7 business days. Free shipping not available to Alaska and Hawaii.
Receive free return shipping on every order. When you place an order, you will receive a pre-paid return shipping label. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply use the pre-paid label to send them back to us free of charge.
100% waterproof and designed to handle the toughest conditions in the mine, the Protecta™ work boots provide both protection and superior features. The Trac-Lite™ outsole gives excellent traction on wet surfaces. Steel toe, steel midsole and full metatarsal guard meet or exceed ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH PR MT. The adjustable top strap buckles for a secure fit, and the Ankle-Fit™ design keeps boots on in mud and wet terrain.
- Ozone-resistant, abrasion-resistant rubber offers 100% waterproof protection. ZXT™ rubber is a premium compound of rubber that has a high tensile strength, which means greater tear-resistance and greater durability
- Developed in 1963, LaCrosse® Ankle-Fit™design features a narrowed ankle pocket that grips the top of the foot better and locks the heel in place preventing excess rubbing and chafing
- Removable insole for cushioning comfort
- Top strap and buckle provide an adjustable, secure fit
- Trac-Lite™ outsole gives excellent traction on wet surfaces
- Fiberglass shank
- 16" height
- 6.6 lbs per pair
- Steel toe, steel midsole and metatarsal guard all meet or exceed ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH PR MT. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Arch Support
- Great Traction
- Water Resistant
- Harsh Terrain
- Wet Conditions
Comments about LaCrosse Protecta Safety Toe Met Guard Work Boots:
I've been mining for 40 years. The only boot that comes close to this one is a pair of Lacrosse boots I had in the 1980's. I was a little concerned that they are made in China but after four months of walking on shot rock there is still plenty of tread for traction on slippery surfaces.
- Feels true to size, Feels true to size