SPOG 12" Olive Green NMT
Receive free Standard shipping on every order placed within the continental US. In stock items generally arrive within 5 to 7 business days. Free shipping not available to Alaska and Hawaii.
Receive free return shipping on every order. When you place an order, you will receive a pre-paid return shipping label. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply use the pre-paid label to send them back to us free of charge.
Chemically tested against 28 industry chemicals, including many of the chemicals commonly found in the hydraulic fracturing industry, the SPOG features a seamless exterior of chemical resistant dipped latex neoprene, an air mesh lining for inner boot air circulation and a rubber cup outsole with oil and slip resistant traction. It is also electrical hazard rated and meets or exceed ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards.
- Seamless exterior of chemical resistant dipped latex neoprene
- Adjustable back gusset and strap
- Non-metallic toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Comfortable air mesh lining
- Removable EVA footbed
- Fiberglass shank
- LaCrosse® Spog rubber cup outsole featuring oil and slip resistant traction
- Chemically tested against 28 industry chemicals, including many chemicals commonly found in the hydraulic fracturing industry
- 12" height
- 5.2 lbs per pair
Chemical TestingTest Performed: Chemical Penetration
Test Method Used: ASTM F 903
Chemicals Tested: ACETONE, AMMONIUM HYDROXIDE (30%), AMMONIUM SULFATE (30%), ANILINE, BENZENE, BROMINE, BUTYL ALCOHOL, CARBON DISULFIDE, CHLOROX, DIESEL FUEL, ETHYLENE GLYCOL, FORMIC ACID, GAS (unleaded), HYDROCHLORIC ACID (30%) HYDROFLUORIC ACID (50%), HYDROGEN PEROXODE (50%), ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, METHANOL, METHYL ETHYL KETONE, NAPHTA, NITRIC ACID (70%), OLEIC ACID "Animal Fats", PETROLEUM DISTILLATES, PHOSPHORIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE (50%), SULFURIC ACID (30%), TOLUNE, XYLOL FIDE