SPOG 16" Black Safety Toe Work Boots
Receive free Standard shipping on every order placed within the continental US. In stock items generally arrive within 5 to 7 business days. Free shipping not available to Alaska and Hawaii.
Receive free return shipping on every order. When you place an order, you will receive a pre-paid return shipping label. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply use the pre-paid label to send them back to us free of charge.
Chemically tested against 28 industry chemicals, including most chemicals found in the hydraulic fracturing industry, the SPOG features a seamless exterior of chemical resistant dipped latex neoprene, an air mesh lining for inner boot air circulation and a rubber cup outsole with oil and slip resistant traction. With the inclusion of a lightweight alloy toe, the SPOG meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-05 M I/75 C/75 EH standards.
- Seamless exterior of chemical resistant dipped latex neoprene
- Adjustable back gusset and strap
- Alloy toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards
- This boot is Electrical Hazard rated and meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH
- Comfortable air mesh lining
- Removable EVA footbed
- Fiberglass shank
- LaCrosse® Spog rubber cup outsole featuring oil and slip resistant traction
- Chemically tested against 28 industry chemicals, including most chemicals found in the hydraulic fracturing industry
- 16" height
- 5.0 lbs per pair
Chemical TestingTest Performed: Chemical Penetration
Test Method Used: ASTM F 903
Chemicals Tested: ACETONE, AMMONIUM HYDROXIDE (30%), AMMONIUM SULFATE (30%), ANILINE, BENZENE, BROMINE, BUTYL ALCOHOL, CARBON DISULFIDE, CHLOROX, DIESEL FUEL, ETHYLENE GLYCOL, FORMIC ACID, GAS (unleaded), HYDROCHLORIC ACID (30%) HYDROFLUORIC ACID (50%), HYDROGEN PEROXODE (50%), ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, METHANOL, METHYL ETHYL KETONE, NAPHTA, NITRIC ACID (70%), OLEIC ACID "Animal Fats", PETROLEUM DISTILLATES, PHOSPHORIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE (50%), SULFURIC ACID (30%), TOLUNE, XYLOL FIDE