Pac Steel Toe Men’s - 16"
Receive free Standard shipping on every order placed within the continental US. In stock items generally arrive within 5 to 7 business days. Free shipping not available to Alaska and Hawaii.
Receive free return shipping on every order. When you place an order, you will receive a pre-paid return shipping label. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply use the pre-paid label to send them back to us free of charge.
The 16" Pac rubber work boot is 100% waterproof, ready for any grimy job. The Trac-Lite slip-resistant outsole provides superior traction. The steel safety toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH. A contoured heel counter and Ankle-Fit design prevent slippage and provide more comfort when walking. The protective rubber toecap offers added durability for conditions that require crawling. A top buckle adjusts for a secure fit. Steel shank.
- Ozone-resistant, abrasion-resistant rubber offers 100% waterproof protection. ZXT rubber is a premium compound of rubber that has a high tensile strength, which means greater tear-resistance and greater durability
- Developed in 1963, LaCrosse® Ankle-Fitdesign features a narrowed ankle pocket that grips the top of the foot better and locks the heel in place preventing excess rubbing and chafing
- Removable EVA insole for cushioning comfort
- Extended sizes available for women or those with smaller feet
- Rubber protective toecap offers added durability for those in conditions that require crawling
- Trac-Lite outsole delivers outstanding all-around traction in mud, snow and other loose terrain
- Steel shank
- 16" height
- 4.5 lbs per pair
- Steel safety toe meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels