Tried and true in the cold and wet.No beans about it, these boots were made for cold, wet conditions. With it’s full lace-up design, we originally built this boot for late season bird hunting. Since then, it’s been adopted as the go-to winter boot. The full-grain leather upper and natural, hand-laid rubber bottom are waterproof and durable to last season after season. Extended sizes available for women.
- Full-Grain, Oiled Leather Upper
- This water-resistant upper is made from a distressed, oiled full-grain leather.
- Natural Rubber Bottom
- Built with our hand-laid premium, natural rubber for 100% waterproof protection. Extra durable, vulcanized construction ensures the outsole will never split from the upper.
- Rope Cleated Outsole
- Slip-resistant, self-cleaning rubber Rope Cleated outsole.
- 3.4 lbs per pair
- Best for Snow
- Removable Air Cushion Footbed
- Steel Shank
- Plain Toe
Arctic-70° to 30° F -57° to -1° C
Cold-70° to 50° F -57° to 16° C
Mild-20° to 70° F -29° to 21° C
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
The vertical seams on the leather upper have visible gaps. If I can see through the seams, how can they possibly be water resistant? One step in water or snow and my feet would be soaked. I ordered two different pairs and both had the same problem. This seems like a manufacturing flaw that could easily, and should, be fixed. It's a shame because I otherwise love the boots in both look and feel. They also run large. I had to size down one size from my alphaburly size and then they fit great. I'm disappointed because I love my alphaburly pros.
- Was this a gift?: