Designed to keep you dry through Mother Nature’s hissy fits.Our ZXT overshoes are highly abrasion-resistant, chemical resistant and waterproof. The rubber gusset has a large opening that accommodates different insteps and a variety of boot shapes, while the proven buckle design keeps a secure fit through slush, snow and muck.
- Ozone & Tear Resistant Rubber
- Built with more natural rubber than most other boots, our hand-laid rubber remains durable and waterproof year after year. Our ZXT rubber is specially formulated to be ozone and tear resistant for added protection.
- Flat Heel Fit
- Designed to fit over flat to standard 90-degree heel footwear.
- Non-corrosive Metal Buckles
- More durable than zipper styles, our proven metal buckles have an adjustable fit to accommodate multiple shoe shapes.
- Reflective Heel
- 3M Scothlite Reflective Material wraps heel for better visibillity when work days stretch into overtime nights.
- Hex-Tread Outsole
- Featuring a hex lug pattern design that offers multi-directional traction, our Hex-Tread outsole is made with vulcanized rubber ensuring the outsole never separates from the overshoe.
- 4 lbs per pair
- Best for All-Terrain
- Plain Toe
Arctic-70° to 30° F -57° to -1° C
Cold-70° to 50° F -57° to 16° C
Mild-20° to 70° F -29° to 21° C
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy on Easy off
- Good Quality
- Great over boots
- Mud muck and snow
My first pair was the z series and they have lasted for 6 years.They went thru every muddy condition imaginable.Recently sunk up in 8" of mucky mud and the right one rip as I had to force my foot up and out of the muck.These are the best overshoes I have ever had.They are easy to put on and easy off without getting the mud all over your hands.Hope this next pair will live up to the previous pair!I use them every time it rains and for days until the ground dries up.Perfect for my outside construction business.