Our most comfortable approach to winter yet.Built with our AeroForm Technology, these boots provide lightweight, flexible, waterproof, durable warmth while delivering better performance in the field than traditional bulky winter boots. The neoprene and polyurethane AeroForm shell deliver incredible warmth without all the bulk. They stay flexible and won’t crack in cold temperatures. So whether it’s ice fishing, snowmobiling, or working outdoors, these are the do-it-all winter boots built for warmth and comfort.
- AeroForm Shell
- Made of the same material used to insulate refrigerators and freezers, our polyurethane AeroForm Shell wraps the entire foot for cushioning comfort. Featuring 15mm of insulation over the top of the foot and 20mm underfoot for ultimate lightweight warmth. It is ultra-light and flexible and won't crack, tear or fade.
- Active Fit
- With a comfortable, secure fit to keep your foot in place while on the move, boots with Active Fit also go on and come off with ease.
- Kick-Off Heel Plate
- For easy hands-free removal.
- Polyurethane Shin
- Polyurethane reinforcement on the shin over the neoprene provides added durability.
- Winter Tread Outsole
- Generous surface area helps this outsole grip on wet surfaces.
- Underfoot Comfort
- Thick polyurethane midsole for best-in-class cushioning and insulation underfoot.
- 5 lbs per pair
- 15mm AeroForm® Insulation, 20mm Underfoot
- Best for Mud, Snow
- Oversized Polypropylene
- Toe Protection
- Plain Toe
Arctic-60 to 32°F
Cold-60 to 32°F
Mild-60 to 32°F
Meet the Family
The Aero Insulator family offers a range of options to meet your specific needs.