Insulated Alpha Swampfox
Mossy Oak Bottomland 1000G
Only %1 left
Sale Price $430.00
Pick up in store
Step into breathable, insulated comfort. Stand up to mud and muck in the new Insulated Alpha Swampfox Drop Top wader. Bringing you the latest in breathable technology, insulation and all the waterproof protection of neoprene at a fraction of the weight.
|Weight||10.3 lbs per pair|
|Insulation||1000G Thinsulate Ultra|
|Color||Mossy Oak Bottomland|
|Camo Pattern||Mossy Oak® Bottomland|
|Wader Upper Material||Breathable Nylon|
|Traction||Best for All-Terrain|
|Toe Protection||Plain Toe|
- 1000G Thinsulate Ultra
- High-performance insulation that keeps you warm in the snow and rain without weighing you down.
- Mossy Oak Bottomland
- Mossy Oak’s original camo pattern created over 25 years ago, still offers the same ability to blend into dark environments and obscure your outline from every angle.
- Breathable Nylon Upper
- We use a lightweight, breathable and abrasion resistant nylon that is 100% waterproof with double-stitched and taped seams for this versatile wader. Easy to layer underneath when it's cold and more comfortable than neoprene when temperatures are warmer.
- Active Fit
- With a comfortable, secure fit to keep your foot in place while on the move, boots with Active Fit also go on and come off with ease.
- Convertible Upper
- These waders can convert from chest waders to pant waders by rolling the nylon upper down and securing with the belt. Suspenders included.
- 120G Lofted Insulation
- Integrated into the entire upper, this level of insulation is ideal for cold conditions. The synthetic material maintains its warmth even in wet conditions, which makes it perfect for our waders.
- Swamp Tuff Outsole
- Swamp Tuff low lug outsole easily sheds debris and mud
Compare Alpha Swampfox Styles
LaCrosse Boots in the Wild
Tag us on Instagram @lacrossefootwear and use #LaCrosseFootwear in your caption for a chance to be featured.
Our accessories are designed to work perfectly with Alpha Swampfox.