18" Mossy Oak Break-Up Country 1000G
Tread lightly. Hunt confidently.Built from a proud tradition of innovation, the Alphaburly Pro is our premium hunting boot. Combining high quality, scent-free rubber with naturally insulating neoprene, the Alphaburly Pro fears nothing. Not the cold. Not the harsh terrain. Not the challenges of a grueling hunt. It features a thick cushioning EVA midsole for added comfort. An embossed liner for better air circulation. And an adjustable rear gusset for the perfect fit.
|Weight||5.5 lbs per pair|
|Insulation||1000G Thinsulate Ultra|
|Color||Mossy Oak Break-Up Country|
|Camo Pattern||Mossy Oak® Break-Up Country®|
|Traction||Best for Mud, Snow|
|Best For||Whitetail Hunting|
|Toe Protection||Plain Toe|
Arctic-60 to 30F
Cold-60 to 30F
Mild-60 to 30F
- Alpha Construction
- Built with hand-laid premium, natural rubber over insulating neoprene for durability, flexibility and complete waterproof protection.
- Comfort Liner
- Quick drying and moisture wicking, our jersey knit liner will keep your feet dry and comfortable.
- Mossy Oak Break-Up Country
- With larger limbs, leaves, bark, branches and other natural elements, Break-Up Country conceals your outline and blends you with the terrain in a wide variety of wooded environments.
- Active Fit
- With a comfortable, secure fit to keep your foot in place while on the move, boots with Active Fit also go on and come off with ease.
- Neoprene Gusset
- Durable, neoprene gusset accommodates different calf sizes and makes it easy to slide the boot on and off.
- Burly Pro Outsole
- Our unique tread pattern gives you the traction to move through demanding terrain while chamfered edges keep you fast on your feet by shedding the mud and muck.
Compare Alphaburly Pro Styles
Our accessories are designed to work perfectly with Alphaburly Pro.