Optifade Marsh 1600G
Optifade Marsh 1600G
Tread lightly. Hunt confidently.Built from a proud tradition of innovation, the Alphaburly Pro is our premium hunting boot and is now available in GORE™ OPTIFADE™ patterns to complete your Sitka® Gear system. Combining high quality, scent-free rubber with naturally insulating neoprene, the Alphaburly Pro fears nothing. Not the cold. Not the harsh terrain. Not the challenges of a grueling hunt. It features a thick cushioning EVA midsole for added comfort. An embossed liner for better air circulation. And an adjustable rear gusset for the perfect fit.
|Weight||5.5 lbs per pair|
|Insulation||1600G Thinsulate Ultra|
|Camo Pattern||GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Marsh|
|Traction||Best for Mud, Snow|
|Footbed||Removable EVA Footbed|
Arctic-70 to 30°F
Cold-70 to 30°F
Mild-70 to 30°F
- Alpha Construction
- Built with hand-laid premium, natural rubber over insulating neoprene for durability, flexibility and complete waterproof protection.
- 1600G Thinsulate Ultra
- High-performance insulation that keeps you warm in the snow and rain without weighing you down.
- GORE OPTIFADE Marsh
- Complete your Sitka® Gear system with the only boots to use GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Concealment. This pattern is designed around avian vision instead of human eyesight, preventing prey from ever recognizing you as a predator. The Marsh pattern is optimized to perform in the high contrast environment of waterfowl hunting.
- Comfort Liner
- Quick drying and moisture wicking, our jersey knit liner will keep your feet dry and comfortable.
- Active Fit
- With a comfortable, secure fit to keep your foot in place while on the move, boots with Active Fit also go on and come off with ease.
- Neoprene Gusset
- Durable, neoprene gusset accommodates different calf sizes and makes it easy to slide the boot on and off.
- Burly Pro Outsole
- Our unique tread pattern gives you the traction to move through demanding terrain while chamfered edges keep you fast on your feet by shedding the mud and muck.
Compare Alphaburly Pro Styles
Our accessories are designed to work perfectly with Alphaburly Pro.