As low as $170.00
Pick up in store
Tread lightly. Hunt confidently.Built from a proud tradition of innovation, the Alphaburly Pro is our premium hunting boot. Combining high quality, scent-free rubber with naturally insulating neoprene, the Alphaburly Pro fears nothing. Not the cold. Not the harsh terrain. Not the challenges of a grueling hunt. It features a thick cushioning EVA midsole for added comfort. An embossed liner for better air circulation. And an adjustable rear gusset for the perfect fit.
|Weight||4.8 lbs per pair|
|Camo Pattern||GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Marsh|
|Traction||Best for Mud, Snow|
|Footbed||Removable EVA Footbed|
Arctic0 to 70°F
Cold0 to 70°F
Mild0 to 70°F
- 100% Waterproof Protection
- Rubber is naturally waterproof and with our proven formulas, our rubber remains durable and waterproof year after year.
- GORE OPTIFADE Marsh
- Complete your Sitka® Gear system with the only boots to use GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Concealment. This pattern is designed around avian vision instead of human eyesight, preventing prey from ever recognizing you as a predator. The Marsh pattern is optimized to perform in the high contrast environment of waterfowl hunting.
- Active Fit
- With a comfortable, secure fit to keep your foot in place while on the move, boots with Active Fit also go on and come off with ease.
- Neoprene Gusset
- Durable, neoprene gusset accommodates different calf sizes and makes it easy to slide the boot on and off.
- Burly Pro Outsole
- Our unique tread pattern gives you the traction to move through demanding terrain while chamfered edges keep you fast on your feet by shedding the mud and muck.
Compare Alphaburly Pro Styles
Our accessories are designed to work perfectly with Alphaburly Pro.