Women's Alphaburly Pro
Optifade Elevated II 1000G
Outstay your prey
Hunting whitetail requires patience and perseverance amidst the harshest conditions — remaining quiet, covert, and ready for that pivotal moment. The Alphaburly Pro Optifade Elevated II is your answer to every conceivable obstacle during the hunt, whether it’s climbing into a tree stand or recovering your buck from a swamp.
Invisible to the Whitetail
Scent free, hand-laid premium rubber and the Sitka® Elevated II pattern keeps you hidden from the whitetail while providing all-day comfort and protection. Lightweight and durable, the Alphaburly Pro stands up to every kind of weather — season after season.
Insulated, flexible neoprene empowers you to remain warm and nimble, unaffected by the cold and the wet. With a jersey knit liner that’s quick drying and moisture wicking, you’ll be ready for anything no matter how long you have to wait.
Follow your game anywhere
Featuring unbeatable, rugged traction and customizable fit, the Alphaburly Pro enables you to track your prey through the brush and the bog, no problem. Combined with a thick, cushioning EVA midsole, your boots will support you through any kind of terrain.
|Weight||4.6 lbs per pair|
|Insulation||1000G Thinsulate Ultra|
|Color||Gore Optifade Elevated II|
|Camo Pattern||GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Elevated II|
|Traction||Best for Mud, Snow|
|Best For||Whitetail Hunting|
|Toe Protection||Plain Toe|
Arctic-60 to 30F
Cold-60 to 30F
Mild-60 to 30F
- 100% Waterproof Protection
- Rubber is naturally waterproof and with our proven formulas, our rubber remains durable and waterproof year after year.
- 1000G Thinsulate Ultra
- High-performance insulation that keeps you warm in the snow and rain without weighing you down.
- GORE OPTIFADE Elevated II
- Complete your Sitka® Gear system with the only boots to use GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Concealment. This pattern is designed around animal vision and not human eyesight, preventing prey from ever recognizing you as a predator. The Elevated II pattern is specifically designed for whitetail hunters and is optimized for ranges of 80 yards and under, keeping you concealed 15 feet above the ground in your tree stand.
- Active Fit
- With a comfortable, secure fit to keep your foot in place while on the move, boots with Active Fit also go on and come off with ease.
- Neoprene Gusset
- Durable, neoprene gusset accommodates different calf sizes and makes it easy to slide the boot on and off.
- Burly Pro Outsole
- Our unique tread pattern gives you the traction to move through demanding terrain while chamfered edges keep you fast on your feet by shedding the mud and muck.
Compare Women's Alphaburly Pro Styles
Our accessories are designed to work perfectly with Women's Alphaburly Pro.