Go from ice to concrete without changing boots.Our ATS overshoes features a unique, studded outsole that combines two different densities of rubber for traction and slip resistance on both hard and soft surfaces. Built with our proven rubber formula to ensure that you stay dry and protected under the harshest of conditions.
- Ozone & Tear Resistant Rubber
- Built with more natural rubber than most other boots, our hand-laid rubber remains durable and waterproof year after year. Our ZXT rubber is specially formulated to be ozone and tear resistant for added protection.
- Deep Heel Fit
- Designed to fit over footwear with a deep, logger-style heel.
- Non-corrosive Metal Buckles
- More durable than zipper styles, our proven metal buckles have an adjustable fit to accommodate multiple shoe shapes.
- 3M Reflective Heel
- A 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective heel wrap for added safety increases visibility in low light conditions.
- ATS Overshoe Outsole
- We take an outsole already built for snow and ice, then add our Carbide studs for extra traction. Studs are placed down the center of the outsole and also along the perimeter allowing for better stability even off the snow and ice.
- Carbide Studs
- Our industrial strength carbide studs are made from an extra strong type of alloy steel. Which means they last a lot longer, even in non-snow and ice terrain.
- 3.7 lbs per pair
- Slip Resistant, Studded