Built to swallow the shoe on your foot and chew up icy terrain.The Tracktion Overshoe features the patented Tracktion retractable studded outsole and 100% waterproof, vulcanized black rubber for superior protection in snow and ice. Retractable stud outsole provides slip-resistance for a variety of hard and soft surfaces including snow and ice. These studs retract into the outsole when not needed. Technology remains flexible in temperatures to -60 degrees Fahrenheit. Non-corrosive steel buckles adjust for a comfortable fit, and a deeper heel facilitates ladder work. The 3M reflective material provides visibility in low-light conditions. The 5" Tracktion Overshoe also provides protection from salt, oils, creosote and diesel fuels, making it popular in various industrial applications.
- Ozone & Tear Resistant Rubber
- Built with more natural rubber than most other boots, our hand-laid rubber remains durable and waterproof year after year. Our ZXT rubber is specially formulated to be ozone and tear resistant for added protection.
- Deep Heel Fit
- Designed to fit over footwear with a deep, logger-style heel.
- Non-corrosive Metal Buckles
- More durable than zipper styles, our proven metal buckles have an adjustable fit to accommodate multiple shoe shapes.
- Carbide Studs
- Our industrial strength carbide studs are made from an extra strong type of alloy steel. Which means they last a lot longer, even in non-snow and ice terrain.
- 4.2 lbs per pair
- Best for Slip Resistant, Studded
- Slip Resistant, Studded