Designed with miners, for miners.When it comes to hazardous jobsites, you need to be able to trust that your boots will keep you dry, protected, and supported. We build our Longwall II with a 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner and wrap the heel and toe with a dual-density abrasion and chemical resistant rubber. Underfoot, a cushioning footbed, puncture-resistant midsole, and an oil and slip resistant outsole keep you supported and stable so you can forget about your feet and concentrate on the job at hand.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions.
- 200G Thinsulate
- High-performance insulation that keeps you warm in the snow and rain without weighing you down.
- Heavy Duty Leather
- Triple-stitched, 2mm, waterproof full-grain leather for extreme performance and abrasion resistance.
- Dual Density Toe Wrap
- Vibram dual-density abrasion and chemical resistant rubber heel and toe wrap.
- Reflective Piping
- 3M Scotchlite reflective piping helps with more visibility when work days stretch into overtime.
- Maltese Outsole
- Vibram® Maltese outsole featuring oil and slip resistant traction.
- 6.2 lbs per pair
- 200G Thinsulate Ultra
- Oil & Slip Resistant
- Removable Polyurethane Footbed
- Fiberglass Shank
- EH Rated, Met Guard, PR Midsole
- ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 Mt/75 EH PR, CSA Z195-02 Grade 1 Electric-Shock Resistance
- Toe Protection
- Composite Toe (NMT)