Free Shipping & Returns
Out of stock
Pick up in store
A classic never goes out of style.In 1957 we introduced the Grange. A non-insulated, do-it-all rubber boot that our customers knew they could always trust. Today, these boots are alive and well. They’re still made from our proven ZXT Rubber. They’re still built to perform under the harshest of conditions. And they’re still the boots you can call on to get the job done.
|Weight||3.5 lbs per pair|
|Traction||Best for All-Terrain, Slip Resistant|
Arctic0 to 70°F
Cold0 to 70°F
Mild0 to 70°F
- 100% Waterproof Protection
- Rubber is naturally waterproof and with our proven formulas, our rubber remains durable and waterproof year after year.
- Ozone & Tear Resistant Rubber
- Built with more natural rubber than most other boots, our hand-laid rubber remains durable and waterproof year after year. Our ZXT rubber is specially formulated to be ozone and tear resistant for added protection.
- Adjustable Top Strap
- Customizable for a secure fit around your calf.
- Ankle Fit
- Our revolutionary fit ensures a secure and comfortable fit around your ankles, while gripping the top of your foot and locking your heel in place.
- Chevron Cleated Outsole
- Unparalleled traction in the thickest of mud and the nastiest of terrain - vulcanized for durability and a unique lug design to shed the mud and muck.
Compare Grange Styles
Our accessories are designed to work perfectly with Grange.