Our lightest weight wader features only the essentials.We focused on the essentials and only the essentials for the serious waterfowler who needs a premium wader, but doesn’t want to drop serious cash. As comfortable as it is durable, we built our Mallard II to be slightly lighter in weight, but still insulated enough to keep you warm in cold and wet conditions.
- Double Stitched Seams
- Double stitched seams and polyurethane reinforced knees and seat for added durability.
- 1000G Thinsulate Ultra
- These waders also have 1000G Thinsulate Ultra Insulation in the boot for unparalleled warmth.
- Brush Tuff
- A unique combination of spandex and Lycra is layered over neoprene for extra durability.
- Realtree MAX-5
- Built with waterfowlers in mind, the Realtree MAX-5 camo pattern is strategically designed to blend into marshes, open fields, and flooded timber.
- Stretch Neoprene
- 100% waterproof 3.5mm neoprene, which stretches for a personalized fit.
- Expandable Waders
- These waders are incredibly flexible in terms of fit. They are expandable with up to an additional 16” of room in the torso and additional room in the thigh.
- Swamp-Lite Outsole
- Swamp-Lite outsole for superior traction in snow, mud and loose terrain.
- Buckled Straps
- Buckled strap with capabilities to create a belt when the wader is folded down.
- Top Pocket
- Top loading pocket and hand warmer provide accessible storage.
- 10 lbs
- 3.5mm Neoprene, 1000G Thinsulate Ultra
- Camo Pattern
- Realtree Max-5
- Wader Upper Material
- 3.5mm Upper
- Best for Mud
- Removable EVA Footbed
- Steel Shank