Take on the marsh with comfort and confidence.
Hunting waterfowl is no easy task. Your prey has been adapting to the elements for thousands of years. They’re equipped to handle everything Mother Nature throws at them. You’re on their turf. Their wet, cold, muck-ridden turf. It’s the perfect task for our Estuary neoprene waders since neoprene is waterproof and naturally insulating. It also stretches to conform to your body when needed. The neoprene is protected by our abrasion-resistant Brush Tuff material so whatever the marsh dishes out, these waders can take it. We patterned them with a proper fit for women which removed the bulk for better mobility and allows layering underneath. The adjustable chest gusset and athletic X-back straps further ensure their overall comfort.
- 1200G Thinsulate Ultra
- High-performance insulation that keeps you warm in the snow and rain without weighing you down.
- Brush Tuff
- A unique combination of spandex and Lycra is layered over neoprene for extra durability.
- Realtree MAX-5
- Built with waterfowlers in mind, the Realtree MAX-5 camo pattern is strategically designed to blend into marshes, open fields, and flooded timber.
- Active Fit
- With a comfortable, secure fit to keep your foot in place while on the move, boots with Active Fit also go on and come off with ease.
- Adjustable Options
- Belt and elastic suspenders are adjustable and feature buckle closures for durability.
- Pocket and Hand Warmer
- Fleece lined hand warmer pockets and interior pocket provide storage.
- Reinforced Knees and Seat
- Polyurethane reinforced knees and seat plus abrasion resistant Brush Tuff bi-directional material for protection and durability.
- Cross-back suspenders stay put, comfortably allowing for a wide range of movement.
- 9.5 lbs per pair
- 3.5mm Neoprene, 1200G Insulated Boot
- Camo Pattern
- Realtree Max-5
- Wader Upper Material
- 3.5mm neoprene
- Removable EVA Footbed
- Steel Shank
Our accessories are designed to work perfectly with Women's Waders.