Say goodbye to frozen toes.Whether they’re for work or play, one thing is for certain: the Alpha Thermal keeps feet warm with 7mm of insulating neoprene and an extra plush fleece lining. Built for comfort and durability, these boots plow through snow, sleet, slush, ice and whatever else is in your wintery path. So when the mercury drops and the snow piles up, Jack Frost can nip all he wants at your nose, but he won't be touching your toes.
Waterproof, warm, comfortable. The trifecta of winter boots.
LaCrosse Alpha Construction combines our premium, natural rubber with insulating neoprene. Each piece of rubber is hand-laid over the neoprene sock to create a waterproof, durable and comfortable boot. Alpha Thermal boots also feature Active Fit, providing a more athletic and glove-like feel. Thanks to its neoprene core, you get foot-hugging cushion all around and added flexibility to slide the boot on and off.
Make winter seem less endless.
The fleece in the Alpha Thermal is extra plush, making them extremely warm and cozy. The thick fleece is in addition to the 7mm of insulating neoprene. You might be out in the cold, but your feet will feel like they’re wrapped in a blanket warming by the fire.
Easy on. Easy off. It’s that simple.
Winter boots can sometimes be difficult to pull on. Alpha Thermal boots have textured finger grips and an angled top band so you can easily grab hold and pull them on, even when wearing gloves or mittens. And when it’s time to come in from the cold, a molded kick-off heel plate makes for easy hand-free removal.
More room if you need it, or less room if you don’t.
Our signature gusset is added to each pair, by hand, for best-in-class versatility. This makes the boot easy to roll down to dry it out, and also provides extra room to get in and out of the boot. Opening the gusset makes it easy to tuck in pants, and it accommodates various leg sizes, expanding for larger calves and cinching down for smaller ones.
They keep you on your feet where others fear to tread.
What will help you trudge through all that snow and ice? The outsole. The Alpha Thermal has a rugged, multidimensional lug pattern which is ideal for cold weather traction, keeping your feet where they should be: under you.
- Alpha Construction
- Built with hand-laid premium, natural rubber over insulating neoprene for durability, flexibility and complete waterproof protection.
- Plush Fleece Lining
- Cozy, soft fleece lines the entire boot for comforting warmth all the way down to your toes.
- Active Fit
- With a comfortable, secure fit to keep your foot in place while on the move, boots with Active Fit also go on and come off with ease.
- Neoprene Gusset
- Durable, neoprene gusset accommodates different calf sizes and makes it easy to slide the boot on and off.
- Antarctic Outsole
- With its rugged, multi-dimensional lug pattern, this premium rubber outsole is designed to keep you on your feet in slippery winter conditions.
- 4.3 lbs per pair
- 7mm Neoprene
- Gray/Balsam Green
- Best for Snow
- Removable Polyurethane Footbed
- Nylon Shank
- EH Rated
- ASTM F2892-11 EH
Arctic-40 to 30°F
Cold-40 to 30°F
Mild-40 to 30°F