Women's Alpha Agility
Athletic shoe agility meets rubber boot utility
This boot was made to move you much further and much faster thanks to its light weight, flexibility, and comfort. It begins with premium hand-laid rubber over 5mm of naturally insulating neoprene so you know they'll be waterproof and durable. And of course, our signature adjustable gusset fits any size calf snugly and securely.
|Weight||4.3 lbs per pair|
|Insulation||1200G Thinsulate Ultra|
|Best For||Whitetail Hunting, Waterfowl Hunting, Hunt Solids|
|Toe Protection||Plain Toe|
Arctic-60 to 30°F
Cold-60 to 30°F
Mild-60 to 30°F
- Alpha Construction
- Built with hand-laid premium, natural rubber over insulating neoprene for durability, flexibility and complete waterproof protection.
- 1200G Thinsulate Ultra
- High-performance insulation that keeps you warm in the snow and rain without weighing you down.
- Comfort Liner
- Quick drying and moisture wicking, our jersey knit liner will keep your feet dry and comfortable.
- Active Fit
- With a comfortable, secure fit to keep your foot in place while on the move, boots with Active Fit also go on and come off with ease.
- Kick-Off Heel Plate
- For easy hands-free removal.
- Agility Outsole
- The durable rubber outsole of the Alpha Agility is paired with a midsole constructed from our lightweight LXA compound for optimal rebound and comfort.
Compare Women's Alpha Agility Styles
Our accessories are designed to work perfectly with Women's Alpha Agility.